StudiUS works closely with the reputed non profit U.S.-based international student exchange organisation FLAG. FLAG was established over 25 years ago and works with students from Latin America, Europe and Asia. It is a U.S. State Department designated sponsor and has achieved 100% compliance with all rules and regulations governing student exchange.
FLAG strives to provide a quality international exchange experience which transforms the life of the exchange student.
StudiUS works closely with FLAG at every stag,e right from interviewing and short listing the student till the student completes the program and returns to the home country.
StudiUS and FLAG adopt various measures that provide a secure experience for the student.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Documentation for Visa [I-20, DS-2019, etc.]
- Ensuring that host families are personally interviewed as per the statutory requirements of the U.S.
- Portfolio preparation of and orientation to the host family
- Ensuring that each student has a FLAG Area Representative for regular contact, close support and advice
- Enrolling the student in an SEVP [Student & Exchange Visitor Program] approved high school
- Orientation for students in their home country
- Health insurance policy
- Regular monitoring of the behavior and the performance of the student and facilitating the resolution of issues, if any
- Providing all students with a Safety Card that lists contact details of the FLAG Area Representative, Host Family, the FLAG Area Counselor, FLAG’s Toll Free Number and the U.S. State Department’s Toll Free Number.